Contact Information
Phone Number

The Goderich lighthouse, the first on the Canadian side of Lake Huron, opened in 1847 with a tower and the keeper’s house. After the 1913 storm it was remodelled. The park around it serves as a picnic spot, a place for family gatherings, as well as a sunset viewing location. It is a favourite amongst locals and visitors!