We’re Falling for Goderich Businesses
This time of year, we can’t help but fall in love with the “Prettiest Town” once again. The leaves start to turn the most vibrant shades of orange, red, yellow, and green and you can’t help but feel like you’ve stumbled upon paradise! Then you open the door to one of our many local businesses and the feeling continues.
This Fall, we want to help you fall the way we have and give you the opportunity to learn more about our local businesses. In a series of social media posts, you will learn a little more about what our lovely local businesses have to offer AND give you the opportunity to WIN.
When you see a Shop Goderich Falling for Goderich feature post, use this LINK to complete a brief survey. You will be entered to win a prize from each of the participating businesses. Maybe you might even get some of your holiday shopping done early!
Keep an eye for posts with this branding:
Falling For Goderich Survey Contest Rules
HOW TO ENTER – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To enter, you must read and review a Falling For Goderich post and complete the survey correctly. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date of the draw. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Goderich Tourism. Tourism Goderich is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
- The contest is open to people living in Canada. Employees or volunteers of the Town of Goderich, or any affiliates and associates, such as employee and volunteer’s immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. The prize will be a locally sourced prized valued at $250 with specifics to be announced at a later date.
- Decisions of the prize judges are final – no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name, and/or likeness, and/or voice/photograph, and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which Tourism Goderich may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that the Tourism Goderich may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
- The person(s) whose name(s) is chosen as being the winner(s) of the specific prize will be required to answer a skill-testing question before the prize is awarded to them.
- Winners and any guests at the age of majority must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by Tourism Goderich acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
- Tourism Goderich retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
- Tourism Goderich reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Contest open to Canadian residents only.
- All entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and none will be returned for any reason. Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected for the Grand Prize.
- Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook or Instagram account associated with the entry. For the purpose of the Contest Rules, “authorized account holder” of the account is defined as the natural person who is owns the social media account. Each selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsors with proof that the selected entrant is the account holder of the social media account associated with the winning entry.